• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How exciting!!

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
I am getting new hay today from a farm ... I know you lot will understand my excitement as no one else does :lol:

In fact, it has just hit me how many quite strange things I get excited about since having buns :lol:

I am getting new hay today from a farm ... I know you lot will understand my excitement as no one else does :lol:

In fact, it has just hit me how many quite strange things I get excited about since having buns :lol:

*bounces*

Pics Pics Pics Shelly :wave:

I've just had to get some crappy meadow hay from local pet store and a bag of excel herbage, just to get me through the next 3-5 days :/

*bounces*

Pics Pics Pics Shelly :wave:

I've just had to get some crappy meadow hay from local pet store and a bag of excel herbage, just to get me through the next 3-5 days :/

I will try and get my camera fixed hun, and will take some pics. I have heard goos things about this hay :D

I have been feeding that supermarket stuff, and you would think that I had tried to abuse them or something the way they are looking at me :lol:

Its only been a day, and they will eat it, spoilt buns :roll:

haha i love getting hay.. i still have over half a bale but im panicking i will run out so Ste has promised we can go get some when the cheque has cleared.. he dont need to know how slowly i actually go through a bale does he :lol:

haha i love getting hay.. i still have over half a bale but im panicking i will run out so Ste has promised we can go get some when the cheque has cleared.. he dont need to know how slowly i actually go through a bale does he :lol:

Nah.. I have been saying to Ian for about 2 weeks, WE CAN'T RUN OUT!

I get excited about poop and hay :roll: What on earth has happened to me

Nah.. I have been saying to Ian for about 2 weeks, WE CAN'T RUN OUT!

I get excited about poop and hay :roll: What on earth has happened to me

:lol: :lol: they have a mystical power... added to whatever Tamsin puts in the water in this place, we are all under the spell....

Back