• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think Tufty may need vibes

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Tufty didn't eat his breakfast this morning and seemed to be pressing his tummy to to the floor (Gas?), so I gave him some meds and went to work. I popped home this lunchtime and he didn't seem any better, so he's now at the vets. He definitely has a couple of long molars so they've kept him in for a dental

The worrying part is that he has osteomylitis of the lower jaw which pre-dates him coming into rescue. I'm just hoping this sudden bout of illness isn't connected in some way :(

I normally wouldn't ask for vibes for a dental, but I think poor little Tufty is a special case and I'm very worried about him :(

Thanks for all the vibes :)

Tufty had a dental yesterday. Unfortunately one molar had started to grow outwards and caused his cheek to bleed :(

I'm having to syringe feed him ATM, but I'm hopeful that he'll start eating on his own soon because he's interested in food, but feels too uncomfortable to actually eat it.

We're keeping him on pain relief and motility meds until he starts to eat on his own

Thanks for all the vibes :)

Tufty had a dental yesterday. Unfortunately one molar had started to grow outwards and caused his cheek to bleed :(

I'm having to syringe feed him ATM, but I'm hopeful that he'll start eating on his own soon because he's interested in food, but feels too uncomfortable to actually eat it.

We're keeping him on pain relief and motility meds until he starts to eat on his own

Oh poor little man :(

Hoping your TLC & the meds will soon have him feeling much more comfortable and nomming by himself :)

Back