• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally!! Managed to reserve some mesh cubes!

chul

Staff member
B&Q finally have some in, so I have reserved 1 pack. I need 2 really I think though!!

Don't actually have the funds to buy them this month.... but will HAVE to, or I could wait months again!

Hopefully this will help with Belles carpet ruining/chewing the bed/sofa issues :lol:

I've just bought three packs of these from B&Q in Bristol - be quick if you want them as the store assistant told us they are discontinuing them so when they go out of stock in the main warehouse they won't be replacing them.
We live in South Wales and had to travel to Bristol (nothing in Wales) and there were also some in Gloucester.

OK, on your marks, get set, go!....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really!! :shock: Wow, I'll have a look and see, best I stock up on them just in case! I did actually find some through freecycle which was very fortunate but I would love to get some more in case I want to extend the cage in the future. :D

Lucky you! They told me they weren't getting any more because they're discontinued, that was about a month ago! I bought some from somebody on here! Love them, they're great :)

Back