• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow in the kingdom of Spenser!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
:shock::shock::shock: If it's like this next week I can see Spenser needing more than one night indoors after his Big Day...

:shock:

I won't take pictures of the seafront and post them then :oops:

It's blazing sunshine with clear blue skies here, and i can hear the birdies singing :love:

:shock:

I won't take pictures of the seafront and post them then :oops:

It's blazing sunshine with clear blue skies here, and i can hear the birdies singing :love:

Now thats just cruel!! (its misty and grey here).
:no::no::no:
:roll::roll:

Brrrrrrrr!! :shock:

The weather's pretty grim here today but (as I already bragged to you Susan :p ) we had glorious sunshine all day Saturday and I was in the garden in short sleeves.

Snow all gone. Spenser didn't get in to play as I was at work all day, but my parents said he did have a little hop about his run when the snow/sleet stopped and melted away. He is usually in the huff when I get home, but tonight he accepted a bit of fenugreek crunchie then did a happy flop. :love:

Back