• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just rang vet back about Eddie

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
He says it could have been anything - an aneurysm, a heart attack, a random infection. He told me not to be thinking I should have got him to the vets as the vets probably couldn't do anything if he went downhill so fast. And that if it was something contagious I would know by now. He also asked if I had any ideas, I think my vet thinks I'm some sort of bunny expert.

My boy, my big beautiful boy, I miss him so much :cry::cry::cry: I still just can't believe it my poor poor baby

Bunnies are so fragile, we must cherish every precious moment with them. Eddie was such a star and you loved him so much. :love: xx

Bunnies are so fragile, we must cherish every precious moment with them. Eddie was such a star and you loved him so much. :love: xx

Thank you :love: you are so right. I just don't know what to do with myself without him, normally I'd go and see the other bunnies but I haven't really been able to spend time with them it just makes me feel worse about Eddie

How are Eddie's bunny friends doing now?

They are actually doing quite well :love: I was worried that Grace and Ruby would start to fight without Eddie to balance everything out but they keep all snuggling together. They are lucky to have each other for comfort I guess :)

Not that it helps those left behind, either human or buns, but he went very fast and didn't you didn't see him suffer.
Glad the others have got each other (and you of course)

Oh Nicola :( I know how you feel I still miss my little Cloud and have a good cry over her often, they are just so special to us.

Sending you hugs xxxxxxxx

Thank you. At least Eddie, Cloud and Blackberry will be looking after each other at the bridge, they must have gone close together for a reason :cry:

Thank you. At least Eddie, Cloud and Blackberry will be looking after each other at the bridge, they must have gone close together for a reason :cry:

You do realise Eddie & Cloud will have no rest with Blackie pestering them to play all of the time :lol:

It's nice to think they have good friends at the bridge to play and rest with :love:

You do realise Eddie & Cloud will have no rest with Blackie pestering them to play all of the time :lol:

It's nice to think they have good friends at the bridge to play and rest with :love:

I'm sure Cloud will be very glad to have two big brothers to take care of her :love: and Eddie will play with Blackie :wave:

Back