• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits excited about their dry leave mix

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
They've started running around my feet at breakfast time as thats when they get their dried leaves (and then I change their litter trays and give them fresh water/hay) the bowl is always emptied! :shock:

They love it as much as their pellet time

This is ok right? I just want them to have a healthy life, they dont have access to a garden often, so this is the best I can do.

I best go to mums and pick more.....this is the first time they have been interested in their leaves....they havent really been that fussed through the winter! :lol:

My bunnies love their dried leaves and herbs, I think they're good for them, lots of suppliments involved :) Mix it with their hay to make it more interesting, mine eat more hay when I do this too :)

They already eat me out of hay and home!! :lol:

I find just putting a fresh handful of hay out gets mine to munch plenty of hay. Im lucky that I got Winni, she is such a good hay eater, Rimmi wasn't that fussed before I got her!

What leaves does it have in it? :D

Dried;

Grass
Dandelion leaves
Raspberry
Strawberry
Blackberry
Carrot tops (small amount)
Carrot pieces
Apple pieces
Raspberry twigs
Parsley