• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wish he'd stop humping her

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie and Milly are so happy together, but then he keeps humping her! She's getting so annoyed by it and she was just growling or grunting or something. I dunno why he's doing it so much but it's really frustrating me. She hasn't tried to be dominant at all so I don't understand why he's doing it!
I want him too stop so I can be happy that they're fully bonded :( I hate seeing her getting harassed by him

I know it is but he's being a git and dragging it out, I don't want my poor little girl having to grunt at him coz she's so annoyed by it :(

He's just doing it more and more. It's frustrating that I can't explain to him that he's being stupid.
They're flopped together now while Milly grooms him... I can't wait till he's over this humpy phase

In that case he will probably stop soon, it's all part of the bonding and he will get fed up with it soon, I hate seeing it as well

In that case he will probably stop soon, it's all part of the bonding and he will get fed up with it soon, I hate seeing it as well

Its the noise I hate. Ive never had a bunny make noises in bonding before so she must be getting pretty fed up of having him mount her all the time. He only knows how to mount her head, as well :roll:
Its also keeping me awake which is annoying too!

I know how you feel. Belle hated it so much she was leaping out of the pen doing things I have never seen a rabbit do :cry:

Eventually Bunsk settled and she learnt to hop away and he would give up! It gets better!

If he's humping her head, just keep an eye on his bits because if she decides to bite him he'll know about it :shock:

As others have said, this is all part of the bonding process. I'm sure that soon enough you'll be wondering what all the worry was for :)

It wont help that its spring time, so extra humpy hump humps.

It can take weeks/months for a bond to settle, so i guess its all time.

I know it's the whole process I just feel so sorry for Milly, poor girl tries to have a nap and suddenly the little rapist is on her head.

He doesn't know to hump the other end :roll: Poor lad is a tad slow

As Graham says, time of year probably isnt helping. Even my loved up pairs get silly round now. And watching Picollo hump his sisters head isnt very nice :roll: :lol: hope they settle soon x

As Graham says, time of year probably isnt helping. Even my loved up pairs get silly round now. And watching Picollo hump his sisters head isnt very nice :roll: :lol: hope they settle soon x

:lol::lol::lol:

I've let them have the cat basket back and when she wants to get away from him she just naps in there which is good.
When I had Mable I lost all respect for Charlie, it was awful watching him hump a 4 month old!

My mam just had a right laugh. The rabbits were sat behind a box and he humped her, so all you could see was the box shaking

Capri keeps humping Mylo, it doesnt seem to bother him but its worrying me too so i know how u feel! I thought the male would be worse but in this case its the female :roll:

Back