• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas what it may have been?

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone have any ideas what may have taken my baby away from me?

Over the weekend Eddie was very floppy and lethargic, he is always relaxed but much more so than normal, but he was eating and pooping so I didn't think it was urgent. I didn't want to take him to the emergency vets as they would just have wanted to keep him overnight so they could charge me a fortune as they are only interested in making money, I really only try to use them in an emergency. My plan was to take him first thing this morning but of course we lost him last night. As you might already know he was underweight when he got him.

I know nothing can bring him back and nothing can take away the pain, my main worry is that he had something contagious, although the others seem fine. I'm waiting for my vet to get back in touch with me about it, he rang me earlier but when I tried ringing him back they were closed.

Back