• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cant believe she has gone:(. Our beautiful girl is home

Our beautiful soul has gone to rainbow bridge, we are going through moments of understanding she has gone, and then expecting her to jump out of her cage:cry:.
We took her to be cremated today, and will be picking her up tomorrow, i cant wait to have her home where she belongs and needs to be.

Tilly misses her so much, she is just not her normal self, she refused her pellets this morning, but we got her to eat some broc. And she is eating again, but she looks so sad:cry:. 3 hearts have been broken :cry::cry:

Last edited:
so sorry ....hugs and strength...it will be good for her to home with you tomorrow....snuggles for Tilly xxxx:cry:

Thankyou, it means so much to us. Our beautiful girl is home now. I feel like we can properly grieve for her:cry::cry:

Photo00592.jpg

I hope you have met Molly and Elvis at rainbow bridge our angel, i know they will look after you. xxx

Thankyou, it means so much to us. Our beautiful girl is home now. I feel like we can properly grieve for her:cry::cry:

Photo00592.jpg

I hope you have met Molly and Elvis at rainbow bridge our angel, i know they will look after you. xxx

Oh Becky :cry: Lilly was such a beautiful girl & very lucky to have you & Rich for her mummy & daddy :love: ((((hugs))) to you both & snuggles to Tilly xxx

Binky free Lilly, watch over mummy & daddy sweetheart xxxx

Thinking of you and Tilly. I hope now Lilly is home you all can find some sort of comfort together :cry:
She's beautiful :love: :(

Back