• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please welcome home our two rescue buns Poppy and Bluebell.

Fudgeley

Young Bun
To cut a long story short today we picked up our two new rescue buns Poppy and Bluebell....

Mum is about 1 year old we believe and little Bluebell was the last of the litter whom the rescuer was leaving so that they were a pair.

They arrived home about 2pm and had a couple of hours private time in their new hutch to settle in.They were soon exploring eating and drinking and the little one was have a really good binky about.

After tea we attached the big run and my daughter went in and let them have some more fun out and about.

It did not take them long to explore.They are really friendly and come right up to the door for a fuss.

Poppy and Blubell.

IMG_0412 by *Fudgeley*, on Flickr

IMG_0409 by *Fudgeley*, on Flickr

Baby Bluebell.

IMG_0429 by *Fudgeley*, on Flickr

Poppy

IMG_0421 by *Fudgeley*, on Flickr

IMG_0413 by *Fudgeley*, on Flickr

Now can anyone guess what breed mum is? We think the dad is a Netherland Dwarf.

Enjoy the photos.I am sure there will be more!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone,they have had a good night,been out in the run and are very chilled.They are being wagg at the moment which I know is not the best.I assume that like dogs I do a gradual change over to the food I want them to be on? Do people have a recommendation for a food that would be suitable for them bearing in mind the baby is only 7 weeks?

Ooo little and large, very cute :love:

I'd say mum may have lop, lionhead and dutch in her breeding somewhere.

Suitable food...you could use Wagg Optium pellets if you'd prefer to shop at the supermarket (I know Asda and Sainsburys do them), or Science Selective or Excel if you have a pet shop nearby (or shop online). If you have a Range near you, they currently have Science Selective very cheap

They are lovely! Love Poppy's mane :love:

I'm fostering a Mum and daughter and have always fed them on Science Selective. They currently get a mix of the adult and junior pellets, they always seem to go down well!

Back