• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

saw this :(

Tiabrac

Alpha Buck
I did tell her that I didn't think it was a good idea but it's still advertised do you think I should contact her again?

Free - to good homes only.
We have three fluffy bunnies.
They are used to living outside and have been well "cuddled" by my two children! I don't really want them to go but all three of them seem to hit our lawn pretty hard!
If anyone is interested please feel free to come and meet them, they are "husband", "wife" and "baby" but will be fine separated so no need for them to go together.

There are so many of these 'free to good home' ads. All you can do is offer advice and hope they listen.

That is so incredibly sad - not only do they prize their lawn more than the pets but they have no idea of the sadness that will be caused by splitting them up. My heart aches for the poor buns.

Can you not warn her about people looking for bunnies free to a good home to train fighting dogs and to feed snakes?

Tried everything. Also told her about not splitting and offered it as advice and told her we are all novices to begin with and that I made mistakes and am happy to offer advice. Even said that if she did decide that she could not keep them I would try to rehome through people I know but she is still advertising :(

Back