• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent Help Needed

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Is there any one with a space for a female bunny who is possibly expecting kitts?

I fell in love with this girl and really want her, but i havent the room for more babies is it possible anyone could get her?
when i asked the woman she said when she gets further along she will be moved round back to have the babies, if she doesnt have them round the front.....

i hope someone could help her id be willing to take her on after the babies are born and can leave mum......
PM or message here if your willing to help thankyou

P.S shes the otter coloured one in the adoption section (feel awful i cant remember her name)
Delta1%20050610.JPG
<< example picture

Last edited:
Just like to ad it would have to be long term foster of 3-4 months in order for me to take her... so if anyones looking for a permanent bunny please save her anybody :cry:

Unfortunatly, I dont think a rescue will take her, as she has safety, food, water etc, there are bunnies in worse places.

If she is pregnant, I don't think they are allowed to let them go also.

Please try not to get yourself upset xxx I am too far away plus don't have any room and don't like pets at home but I wish the bunny all the best xx

Unfortunatly, I dont think a rescue will take her, as she has safety, food, water etc, there are bunnies in worse places.

If she is pregnant, I don't think they are allowed to let them go also.
thats what i thought but when talking to the woman about the fact theyre all on sawdust.. i asked if shes far gone and she said we dont know were hoping someone takes her before she has them...
:shock: so guessing that rule doesnt count:roll:

Please try not to get yourself upset xxx I am too far away plus don't have any room and don't like pets at home but I wish the bunny all the best xx

thankyou it doesnt affect me normally there is something about her.. doesnt help i sat next too her a solid hour and she just begged for fuss:oops:

im a sucker i suppose in the morning id not be as bothered?
she is adorable and beautifull and just so cheeky and i had all the plans in my head how i could bond her to jay and zuma too ruby. i have even thought of a name id call her :cry::cry::cry:
i dont know whats wrong with me:?

anyone able to help?
even if they can hold on to her till the end of the month ill try and scrape the funds together i cannot get this girl out my head its killing me!

Back