• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anybody had an order from the MMC website?

maybe it just takes longer with it being a charity.. i remember being everso impatient with an rspb order :oops: :oops: vowed never again till i had a word with myself :lol:

Oh, my deliveries have always been super fast, perhaps one of your items isnt in stock? I think you should email them :wave: it could havr got lost, I dont think I had a dispatch email or anything.

Oh, my deliveries have always been super fast, perhaps one of your items isnt in stock? I think you should email them :wave: it could havr got lost, I dont think I had a dispatch email or anything.

Well I have ordered an extra large sweatshirt so it could take them days to make it all that extra material :lol::lol::lol:

I have emailed them but no reply yet.

maybe it just takes longer with it being a charity.. i remember being everso impatient with an rspb order :oops: :oops: vowed never again till i had a word with myself :lol:

Hello Donna.

Just for the record, we aren't a registered charity (yet), but we are a non-profit organisation.:D We hope to be in the near future.

Hello Tuckerbunnies

If we haven't got the colour or size then it has to be ordered from the manufacturer and embroiderer and then as it mentions in the wording it can take a wee bit longer than the 7-10 days.

Lisa will respond to your e-mail soonest I am sure to confirm if it's available or has been ordered in.

Promise it will be worth it :)

Last edited:
Hello Donna.

Just for the record, we aren't a registered charity (yet), but we are a non-profit organisation.:D We hope to be in the near future.

Hello Tuckerbunnies

If we haven't got the colour or size then it has to be ordered from the manufacturer and embroiderer and then as it mentions in the wording it can take a wee bit longer than the 7-10 days.

Lisa will respond to your e-mail soonest I am sure to confirm if it's available or has been ordered in.

Promise it will be worth it :)

Oh Thank You :wave:

I have ordered a t-shirt and a sweatshirt but ordered the extra large so I did think they may take longer, they do look very nice :D

Check out the UK Make Mine Chocolate Face book page and look at the photos, there are a number of pictures of people wearing some of our sweatshirts, t shirts and hoodies.

I have my maroon MMC hoodie on right now...I love it! :love::love:

Me too. Does this mean that when we go places together in the future we're going to have to go girly and text to find out what the other is wearing first, lest we end up looking like mad bunny twins :lol::lol:

Back