• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thornton's Neuter

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
Thornton had the snip this morning.

Have just bought him home and I'm more nervous now than when I left him at the vets this morning :?

Can we have vibes for a speedy recovery and lots of eating and pooping?!

He's had a little bit of a run round, but isn't particularly interested in food yet. Keeps kind of half flopping with his 'bits' flat on the floor.

Thanks for those vibes :wave:

aaah bless him.....Archie did similar when he was recovering...enjoyed fresh herbs & grass.....and layed "his bits" on the cool tileing in the kitchen...maybe it was soothing...bless them:love:

Archie did recover quite quickly though....was abit quiet and mellow....and slept quite abit.
:) Hope Thornton starts to feel abit better overnight...

Thank you for all the good wishes :wave:

Well we've had a couple of healthy looking poops and one massive wee (all over the floor :roll:).

Only thing I can tempt him with is fenugreek crunchies and apple bake treats, but he's only eaten one of each :( Vets said to call if he's not eating by today.... might leave it till lunchtime and then ring to see what they advise.

He's fairly lively at times, so trying not to panic, but I did burst into tears last night when he was just sat huddled in the corner :oops:

I'm sure he'll be back to his normal self soon! Two of my buns are getting done on Thursday and I plan to just leave lots of their favourite things scattered around.:)

Back