• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ratties

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Friends boys :) They're two!

DSCF1010.jpg

DSCF1007.jpg

DSCF1006.jpg

DSCF1005.jpg

DSCF1004.jpg

DSCF1001.jpg

DSCF0993.jpg

DSCF0984.jpg

DSCF0979.jpg

Aww :love:

My brothers oh has rats too, one died yesturday but she has 3 others :)

Do the bars not hurt their feet? :? My brothers oh has cardboard on the levels so the rats arent constantly on the bars, well she did have the last time i saw them :)

Aww :love:

My brothers oh has rats too, one died yesturday but she has 3 others :)

Do the bars not hurt their feet? :? My brothers oh has cardboard on the levels so the rats arent constantly on the bars, well she did have the last time i saw them :)

I had 4 rats, they're brilliant :love:

They have stuff over the bars on the bottom level and they have hammocks and stuff too :)

They're gorgeous :love: I have a very similar, if not the same cage, and I cover all the levels with lino, it's really easy to clean. As you've said they have the bottom level covered and areas to rest their feet though so they should be ok :)

They're gorgeous :love: I have a very similar, if not the same cage, and I cover all the levels with lino, it's really easy to clean. As you've said they have the bottom level covered and areas to rest their feet though so they should be ok :)

I had the giant version of the same cage when I had rats and I find it the best one. I'd never use any other type of cage again I don't think :lol:

I had the giant version of the same cage when I had rats and I find it the best one. I'd never use any other type of cage again I don't think :lol:

My two love it :D It's huge and I like it too, only bad thing is I find it hard to clean thoroughly and because it's almost as big as me! :lol:

My two love it :D It's huge and I like it too, only bad thing is I find it hard to clean thoroughly and because it's almost as big as me! :lol:

My mam cleaned it, I was quite young when I had the rats :lol:
I had a ferplast thing at first and they chewed out of it! Even though they had loads of toys. I came home on day to find my 4 rats free in my room:shock:

My mam cleaned it, I was quite young when I had the rats :lol:
I had a ferplast thing at first and they chewed out of it! Even though they had loads of toys. I came home on day to find my 4 rats free in my room:shock:

:shock: When mine were babies they were teeny and had a smaller cage so that I could get them used to handling but they soon learnt to open to the cage doors, all they had to do from the inside was climb up onto the door, push it up at the top and then push with their feet! Rats are too clever sometimes! So I was looking to buy them a bigger cage when my cousin gave me this one new for free! :D

Funny you should say that, I know a whole fancy rat forum full of people who detest that cage :lol::lol:

It looks like a critter cage, I think. I've got the explorer - best cage ever.

Cute ratties by the way, I love oldies :love::love:

Some lino on the shelves would be good for their feeties though :)

Back