• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got the buns a pressie!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
From Pets Corner on my road, this was half price at £7. Now i would NEVER pay £14 for it, and £7 to me is still a stretch but it is so big the buns will love it. They wont go in it obviously but if i stuff it with hay and some foragey bits they will use it as a big treat ball :D which is good for the three of them because they wont argue!

ac189554.jpg

36e31f25.jpg

:D You cant really see how big it is in the pic its 30cm x 30cm , ill get piccies of the buns with i when im home

oooo I have bought a couple of those, think they were a tenner from The Range.

My buns love chewing them up, they last for about 3 months in my house

I figured £7 which lasts a while is better spend than the £3 bits i buy that last just one day, and i think it will be good as it will encourage them to forage if i stuff it with hays and stuff like that :D

oooo I have bought a couple of those, think they were a tenner from The Range.

My buns love chewing them up, they last for about 3 months in my house

^^ Me too! Mine adore them...when they were really little - theyd send ages in there digging like mad! Now they just snuggle abit and chomp it now & then! I bought my sisters GP ones and they adored it...was hinting at hay hay hay!:lol:

I figured £7 which lasts a while is better spend than the £3 bits i buy that last just one day, and i think it will be good as it will encourage them to forage if i stuff it with hays and stuff like that :D

yes should take them longer to get through it!! Bet you miss them like mad

I do, but when Im home i'll be with them for around six weeks and then probably another month or so back here and then its over and Im with them all the time again. Its been hard but I have got used to it, it was much harder when Peanut Butter was poorly i hated leaving him, same with Bonnie (dog) really. At least I know these three dont "need" me.

When I go back Im going to turn their run into a natural playground for them with digging pits, logs to jump on, willow and apple branches and foraging boxes and stuff I cant wait :love:

I do, but when Im home i'll be with them for around six weeks and then probably another month or so back here and then its over and Im with them all the time again. Its been hard but I have got used to it, it was much harder when Peanut Butter was poorly i hated leaving him, same with Bonnie (dog) really. At least I know these three dont "need" me.

When I go back Im going to turn their run into a natural playground for them with digging pits, logs to jump on, willow and apple branches and foraging boxes and stuff I cant wait :love:

Yeah it must have been hard with Peanut being poorly :cry:

That sounds amazing :love:

I wish I had a garden, I would love to make my two a natural play ground. May have to try it indoors instead :)

Back