• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good News and Bad News

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Good News- Holly and Pudding went to their new home Saturday after looking since September!

Buzz, one of the 5 dumped bunnies went to his new home yesterday!

Buttercup, Jessie and Reuben and Razzle are all reserved to go to new homes in the next few weeks!

Bad News- Mr and Mrs Bun are looking for a new home together after their adopter is emigrating in September. Mr Bun now has head tilt (both been treated with 28 days of panacur) so a rampless home is a must.

Woody's home has also unfortunately fell through due to unfortunate circumstances in the familys home. :(

Glad some of the buns are going to new homes! :D :love:

Sorry to hear Mr and Mrs bun need a new home and that Woody's home fell through :(
Im sure they will find their forever homes soon! :D :love:

That is good news! Sad about Mr and Mrs Bun though, and lovely Woody's home...

Has anybody showed an interest in Bo yet?

Wish I could take them :( Would love a few more Marvin's :lol:

Good luck though, you're doing a great job :)

aaah wonderful news for so many of the buns....so sorry to hear about Mr & Mrs Bun....as for Woody - I have such a HUGE soft spot for this little man....I wish I could have him!:love: I do hope bun recovers and Woody has some offers too!

So sad about Woody :(

I know we aren't really taking in any more buns but with loosing so many recently one or two are going to be left alone who are going to be incredibly unhappy so we may need to think about a companion or two. If we do we will come to you first to see who's looking :)

So sad about Woody :(

I know we aren't really taking in any more buns but with loosing so many recently one or two are going to be left alone who are going to be incredibly unhappy so we may need to think about a companion or two. If we do we will come to you first to see who's looking :)

Thank you Liz :)

Back