• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Awareness Day, Midlothian, 9th April

RosRWAF

Warren Scout
From Natalie in Midlothian...

Hi folks,

Rabbit Awareness Day / Fundraiser Announcement - Sat 9th April for The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund At Carrington Village Hall (nr Bonnyrigg / Gorebridge, Midlothian)

Can you help out???????????

the day will include :

Watership Down - shown on the big screen - in the afternoon (Thanks to Temple Community Cinema) (times to be confirmed by Tuesday 15th)

-RWAF stand / leaflets (does anyone want to help on the stand - be there to chat to folks) - promoting RWA campaigns.

-Arts n crafts (making bun toys too any materials donated to this would be wonderful - suggestions welcome) -Facepainting -Burns Natural Pet Food Representative -Paws Here Rescue -Gordon Vets Representative -Home Baking / refreshments -Also starring Rowan the jumping bunny!! - With Vivien, Rowan's young owner & trainer who will be avail to talk about rabbit agility, they both competed at the Burgess Premier Small Animal Show.

-Prizes (Canvas print of winning rabbit picture - best bun picture competition offered by Colin Constance photography)

We are trying to make the event really count!!

If you can come along and offer your support BRILLIANT!! - If not there are many ways you can help eg. donations for the arts n crafts - on line donations via just giving - entering the best rabbit picture (wee donation required) pls feel free to email me.

My name is Natalie and I am very passionate regarding rabbit welfare - this is a very important time of the to get the message across!

Back