• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has gone off curly kale!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
:shock::shock::shock:

I suppose this is really good news, as it isn't very good for him.:oops: I am eating a lot of cabbage, as Spenser will only eat the very crisp, dark green outer leaves. Fine green beans remain acceptable, so he has some variety still.

i have no idea how im going to break the news to Holly and Alvin theres no kale for them this week... im terrified they will whoop my ass :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmmmm.... lulls you into a false sense of panic so you bring him inside and he gets to sleep on his couch all afternoon.....hmmmm:p

sure you'll feel better once his teefs have been checked:D x

hmmmmm.... lulls you into a false sense of panic so you bring him inside and he gets to sleep on his couch all afternoon.....hmmmm:p

sure you'll feel better once his teefs have been checked:D x

I'm wondering, will they actually do anything to he teeth, or will he need to go back again. I have only booked him in for x-rays and neuter. :?

I'm wondering, will they actually do anything to he teeth, or will he need to go back again. I have only booked him in for x-rays and neuter. :?

I guess it depends on what they find if anything and how well he is coping under GA :wave:

hopefully if there is a few small molar spurs they can sort them there and then but if he has root issues and needs more extensive burring he may need a further GA :?

yup, simple burring would probably be done whilst he was out for his neuter - save having another ga soon afterwards (i would hope!):)

Just found out today that one of my pupils had her rabbit neutered by Spenser's vet, and he was absolutely fine.:) Off to deliver tonight's green offering to Spenser.

Back