• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of this as a wedding gift?

Toadie

Alpha Buck
The hubby and I are have been invited to his cousins wedding in June, although I know it's still a few months away yet, I was looking at their wedding list earlier. I have met his cousin once (under very tragic circumstances) and have never met his fiance, but I do know they have a giant house rabbit (my mother in law has met it - she was not impressed!:roll::lol:) Personally I find wedding lists very impersonal and suddenly had the idea of sponsoring an elderly or disabled bun at a rescue in their name - would you be happy to receive this as a wedding gift?. Personally I would be really touched - although I do realise not everyone is on the same level of bunny-nut!:lol: and is not every-ones cup of tea. What does RU think?

I think its a lovely idea.....would your OH know abit more of how they would receive that kind of gift?
Difficult as if there is a wedding list already....it may seem impersonal to us - but they have obviously spent time making the list - so it is what they would like to receive too.....;)

A lovely idea, and one they will remember. Much better than an unwanted set of salt and pepper shakers or teatowels!

Back