• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argh! Nearly run out of hay again already... UD It's Here and theres lots of hay! lol

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...hope my hay4pets order shows up soon. They are demolishing it and i only have enough left for about 2 days :shock:

note to self: order sooner next time :oops:

Last edited:
Lol - I have the same problem Gray! If my hay experts order doesnt arrive tomorrow I am going to have some very grumpy buns on my hands! :lol:

Lol - I have the same problem Gray! If my hay experts order doesnt arrive tomorrow I am going to have some very grumpy buns on my hands! :lol:

They've done 3 big handfuls already today :shock:

At this rate, they might have to have some cheap stuff to last until the hay4pets stuff arrives :shock: They will NOT be happy :lol:

I might have a revolt on my hands ... :shock::roll:

My two are really loving the Ings hay now, took them a while to get used to it though, I was getting worried that I was going to be stuck with loads of unwanted hay but looks like I'm going to have to order more as well soon. I hope it turns up in time for you, did you order the larger bag this time?

My two are really loving the Ings hay now, took them a while to get used to it though, I was getting worried that I was going to be stuck with loads of unwanted hay but looks like I'm going to have to order more as well soon. I hope it turns up in time for you, did you order the larger bag this time?

Yeah, i went for the 4.8Kg of Ings and a 1.8Kg bag of meadow too - just to see what it was like..at worst, it'll be used as bedding hay, but knowing my two right now... :D

Well I suppose we should be grateful we have such great hay eaters on our hands, but not sure my bank balance agrees! :lol::lol:

:wave:
Thanks for the reminder Gray - I needed to put in another THE order today, or there would be some grumpy bunnies in my house!! :roll::lol::lol:

:shock: ...I swear you've only just bought some! Wow they go through it like the world's ending! :love:

i've been trying to get hold of a sample of this but can't find out how to order it:(

mind you, should i risk them turning their noses up at the other stuff they have......(peppermint, dandelion, oxbow, green oat.....)? no wonder i eat beans on toast for tea a lot:roll:

...hope my hay4pets order shows up soon. They are demolishing it and i only have enough left for about 2 days :shock:

I ordered from them at the w/end - on your recommendation! Hope my 3 like it when it arrives as I ordered the £16 size.:wave:

Can't believe you are considering giving them some cheap hay to eat. Shocking cruelty.

:lol::lol:

Brian and Molly will not touch anything but fresh farm hay or posh T.H.E stuff, lol.

i've been trying to get hold of a sample of this but can't find out how to order it:(

mind you, should i risk them turning their noses up at the other stuff they have......(peppermint, dandelion, oxbow, green oat.....)? no wonder i eat beans on toast for tea a lot:roll:

If you go on to Hay for Pets website, there's a bit about hay samples. They just charge £3 for postage.

I'm afraid I don't have this problem. :roll: Spenser does eat hay, but not in great quantities. It's almost as if he regards it as a treat, to be eaten only in moderation.

If you go on to Hay for Pets website, there's a bit about hay samples. They just charge £3 for postage.

thats what i'm trying to do but do i have to ring them as there isn't a drop down box? (unless i'm doing a man look:lol:)

I know! I'm such a bad bunny daddy :(

No you're not!:no: Bit of variety won't do any harm. Even fussy Spenser has been observed cheerfully nomming supermaket hay from his basin, or even straw (preferable with wee added for flavouring) while surounded by piles of posh hay in the hutch. :roll::lol:

ive ran out already :(. i havent got any more either till this friday but im gonna buy loads of it and stock up

Back