• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit reunion-Daffodil

meadowsweet

Mama Doe
We are getting excited now about getting the lovely Daffodil back home along with two new friends.
We adopted Daffodil from a rescue last December, she is a giant rabbit with a big personality.;)
Bonding had been tried for her without success.
I have felt sorry for her being on her own and she has now been away for what seems likes ages, actually 4 weeks on Wednesday having a slow patient bond with a pair of Rex rabbits in another rescue.
Daffodil and friends are making the journey back to us tomorrow.
It will be lovely to see her again but just hope she continues to like and behave with her new friends.
A big thank you to Beth and Jon for all your time and patience for doing this bond.:p
Daffodil
PICT3503.jpg

Oooo...I was wondering about the lovely Daffodil! :love:

Glad she's found some friends.

That's a great pic! xxx

Bet you are excited eh meadowsweet? :wave:

a mixure of excited but apprehensive as there was a bit of ear pulling and Daffodil makes her wishes known;)Just hope they will all be happy once they get back here, its been a long slow carefull bond.So fingers crossed for them and me:p

Back