• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rascal keeps urinating intentionally on my boyfriend.

Zara

Mama Doe
I'm a little clueless tbh, cheeky little Rascal seems to think my BF is a littertray- if my bf is sat down on the sofa, he'll jump up and pee on him. He doesn't do this with anyone else, he'll sit on my knee for ages and not pee and usually always pee's in his littertray. He's not aggressive to my bf either, he's very fond of us both, cuddling with us, snuggling, playing etc. He's been snipped too.

Could he be marking my bf? Perhaps he sees him as his posession? If that's the case, why am I spared the pee-fest (not that I mind :lol: He probably knows I'm his little hoomin slave) He's sat on my bf's lap right now quite content after his latest marking (15 minutes ago I heared "SON OF A BIIII:censored:" and walked in to find a violated bf and a pleased Rascal. I fetched towels)

I don't the the answer to that one - but I'm in hysterics now!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
made my day! Just wish my bf would let my buns near him so they could pee on him!

I think you should get bf sorted too - a visit to the plum fairy should do it - for the bf, the bun is already done you said didn't you??? :lol::lol::lol:

It means he lurves him and has marked him as his ;) Sounds like you have competition :lol: And maybe a gay bunneh :lol:

My friend had something similar, but it was an unspayed doe and the unfortunate friend had inadvertently sat on her favorite spot on the sofa.
Was your bf occupying Rascal's place?

I dont know...but our girls have done this to us too - when they were telling US off for holding them for too long on the couch!

Sorry - very funny though if he keeps on doing it!:lol::lol::lol:

Ahahaha yes, Rascal is pretty gay I'd say, he's bonded with a male. And come to think of it, the bf WAS sat in his space! Hmmm, might explain it, but I also think Schuette is right too as Rascal spent 20 minutes last night grooming and licking my bf's face, it was adorable to watch :love: I'm glad this means Rascal loves both of us, Firefly only trusted me and I was determined all future rabbits would trust my partner too (And next time I'll remind the bf to shuffle up a bit when rascal wants to sit on the sofa)

Back