• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can we have Vibes for Roly/ Much better / UD p69

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Can't say much as we are just so upset but Roly has not been coming out of his bed for a few days and he has just started scanning we think he has either gone blind or it's e.cuniculi. His eyes are darting like mad now so I think it's e.cuniculi.
Why is this happening to us, why.:cry:

Please can we have Vibes .

Last edited:
If he has nystagmus he probably needs to see the Vet tonight. My Vet would give abx, anti-inflammatories or *possibly* a shot of corticosteroid as well as the Panacur.

Sending millions of vibes for him xx

Oh no Maysie how stressful - I've no internet all week but will be thinking of you and sending vibes for Roly.

Awh, I hope Roly will be ok.
There is nothing 'happening' to you, but when you have lots of buns you always seem to have a problem with one of them:(
Its so easy to feel like the gods are against you when you have a few poorly buns in sucsession, but that is one of the problems of loving and careing for lots buns:?
My thoughts are with you.

Back