• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone help...

mattyp

Warren Veteran
...to stop me looking at more rabbits! I don't really have the space for anymore rabbits at the time being, but look at her! How am I suppost to resist?!

She is freakin' amazing! :lol: Maybe instead of renting out a bedroom I could just have a rabbit room :lol:

C'mon RU stop me from torturing myself!

What a great idea having a rabbit room. I've got one of those and obviously you need a partner for her also :lol: You must have known we would only try to talk you into it. :p

...to stop me looking at more rabbits! I don't really have the space for anymore rabbits at the time being, but look at her! How am I suppost to resist?!

She is freakin' amazing! :lol: Maybe instead of renting out a bedroom I could just have a rabbit room :lol:

C'mon RU stop me from torturing myself!

I think she has already been re homed. Some one mentioned it a few days ago ;)

I think she has already been re homed. Some one mentioned it a few days ago ;)

Aww i've missed my chance anyway! :cry:

hurricanhoney said:
What a great idea having a rabbit room. I've got one of those and obviously you need a partner for her also You must have known we would only try to talk you into it

My parents own the house I rent so I doubt they would agree to let me have a rabbit room, espeically as the room has a bed in it already :lol:

If only though!

Bo looks like a lovely sweet bunny. I'm sure she would be very tidy in her own rabbit room....look at that little face :love:

Back