• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maisie and Marvin playing on the stairs!

mattyp

Warren Veteran
Maisie and Marvin storming the upstairs!

Berlin09320.jpg

Berlin09319.jpg

Berlin09312.jpg

"Is there fud in ur eyrs?"

Berlin09314.jpg

Berlin09317.jpg

"i iz bein vury carful!" - Maisie

Berlin09321.jpg

"close up!" - Marvin

Hope you guys like 'em!

:D

Last edited:
Both gorgeous! The black bunny (sorry dunno which ones which!) reminds me of a black Dougal off the magic roundabout :lol::love:

Both gorgeous! The black bunny (sorry dunno which ones which!) reminds me of a black Dougal off the magic roundabout :lol::love:

That one's Maisie! She is totally like Dougal, people often question whether she is a rabbit...:lol::lol:

That one's Maisie! She is totally like Dougal, people often question whether she is a rabbit...:lol::lol:

The one of her heading down the stairs on her own is so funny, she's adorable!
I think if I had her as a bunny she'd have some very dodgy hairstyles :oops:

The one of her heading down the stairs on her own is so funny, she's adorable!
I think if I had her as a bunny she'd have some very dodgy hairstyles :oops:

She had just been brushed so she's looking her best! But her hair is very moldable so her hair can be put into all sorts of shapes. :lol:

:love:

DOnt think i've seen really good pics of these two together Matt.

Nice :love:

It's took us ages to find our camera charger to take some decent pictures, hence the delay :lol:

Am so pleased I can prove my bunnies actually exist! :lol:

It's took us ages to find our camera charger to take some decent pictures, hence the delay :lol:

Am so pleased I can prove my bunnies actually exist! :lol:

I knew they existed. I drove one of them 200 miles :lol:

Back