• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone answer my pooey question?

Looks like slugs to me (as someone else suggested in your other thread).

If my buns leave even a scrap of food, the slugs head for it at night. Not nice if you pick up the bowl without spotting. Ughh.

What's the scale? I think worms are microscopic to grain of rice size and the two things in the pic look like real bruisers. Or am I looking at the wrong thing?

the poo is small, my 2 are only nethies :wave: I think you're looking at the right thing.

Its very weird, I cant find anything else like it in thier other poos so maybe it is slugs :? why they would be on the patio (no flowers either side of it and no food on the floor, except hay!) is anyones guess! Neither is off thier food either :?

Worms look like small white pinheads.

The pic does look like little slugs, and if this is an old poop you've found, it could well be.

If its a fresh one, then it looks like the sort of mucus that is excreted by a bun with tummy problems, but unlikely as you say they're both fine.

I'd go on "poop patrol" for a few days!

Worms look like small white pinheads.

The pic does look like little slugs, and if this is an old poop you've found, it could well be.

If its a fresh one, then it looks like the sort of mucus that is excreted by a bun with tummy problems, but unlikely as you say they're both fine.

I'd go on "poop patrol" for a few days!

Deffinatly fresh. Would you expect to see more poops with similar icky stuff if it was a tummy problem? :wave:

I think I will just keep an eye on them both and if I find anymore wisk them off to the vets. Ive put said poop in a wee pot :oops:

I'd get it under a microscope but that is probably just my obsession with getting everything under the microscope for a faecal analysis.:lol: I'd only worry if they do more of the same.

I'd get it under a microscope but that is probably just my obsession with getting everything under the microscope for a faecal analysis.:lol: I'd only worry if they do more of the same.

Ive been considering taking it to the vets :oops: I'll have a good ol' root through thier other poos see if I can find anything similar :lol:

Back