• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tesco; selling large foam mats, £7.50

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Also wanted to share that Tesco are selling the large foam mats for £7.50. Great for bunnies with sore hocks! :D

Have you found your buns don't nibble them then, that would be my only worry, I'd love to get something like this for my aviary run but, Ness is a bit of a nibbler, Jingle (rex) is OK but, I spend a fortune on hay for the floor - although saying that I just use the cheap stuff from the Range and put their decent hay in a basket to eat - what have you found people with these ? Are they not nibblicious to buns:lol:

Have you found your buns don't nibble them then, that would be my only worry, I'd love to get something like this for my aviary run but, Ness is a bit of a nibbler, Jingle (rex) is OK but, I spend a fortune on hay for the floor - although saying that I just use the cheap stuff from the Range and put their decent hay in a basket to eat - what have you found people with these ? Are they not nibblicious to buns:lol:

they dont nibble and most of the edges are under the run ;)

Ahh OK so mixed - I guess it depends on the bun - mmmm I might get one and try it under supervision a few times to see - thanks for sharing though :wave:

ahh i tried and mine nibbled the duvet, ahah :lol: i think they got over the nibbling stage, i only use them with Tiffany and Bo because Bo gets sore hocks

A and E did at for the first few days but they seem to have stopped now - they just have a small hole by their door though :roll:

Back