• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Boys say: "Sorry, we don't pose for the camera on a Sunday..."

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Dandelion & Clover:

Eating....
BunniesandebayMarch2011001.jpg

BunniesandebayMarch2011002.jpg

Bit of a stretch...
BunniesandebayMarch2011005.jpg

...and retire to the hay pile for a snooze....
BunniesandebayMarch2011012.jpg

BunniesandebayMarch2011013.jpg

BunniesandebayMarch2011016.jpg

Buttercup would not be moved from his nest.....
BunniesandebayMarch2011018.jpg

BunniesandebayMarch2011017.jpg

BunniesandebayMarch2011020.jpg

But Rosie Pig was happy to pose with her Sunday lunch!
BunniesandebayMarch2011024.jpg

Oh bless them. Rosie is a very pretty Piggie - I didn't realise you had a Pig!

I was laughing out louud by the time I got to Buttercup. :lol::love: What a perfect pair of slippers Dan and Clo make. Do you know them apart from above/behind?:?

Having been to tuck The Boys up for the night Buttercup was still in his nest :roll:

If it wasn't for the fact that he had moved some toys downstairs and eaten the downstairs pellets I would have thought he'd been in that position all afternoon and evening :lol:

i just love these bunnies. :love:

i used to wonder how you told them apart from each other but looking properly at your sig pic they have quite different faces..
i love nethies. :)

Having been to tuck The Boys up for the night Buttercup was still in his nest :roll:

If it wasn't for the fact that he had moved some toys downstairs and eaten the downstairs pellets I would have thought he'd been in that position all afternoon and evening :lol:

So he doesn't craft on a Sunday then? Is it religious scruples or, er, laziness?

as soon as i read "the boys" i knew it could only be the blackberry crew :lol: they are just all adorable :love: i need to find a coat with 3 pockets to fit them all in :lol:

Last edited:
awwwww:love: what else is a sunday for mummeh?!!! eric didn't get himself washed very early at all today:roll:

(eric and butters really aren't the same bun....are they:?)

:lol::lol::lol: Too cute!! That pic of them in their nes!! :love: Lovely to see your piggie too, I am not sure if I have seen her before :oops:

Back