• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I now have two very disaproving buns!

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
These pics were taken this afternoon when I first went to see Beano and Gordon:

bunnie2.jpg

bunnie1.jpg

This is them now after their veg was delayed so I could do bottom checks :shock: They were not happy buns :shock:

bunnie3.jpg

bunnie4.jpg

Goodness, they do look cross. :shock: Spenser will barely let me pick him up, let alone check his bottom. :oops: Have you been forgiven yet?

Yes, I've learnt my lesson now :shock:

Gordon: Mummy may be forgiven...

Beano: If we get more crunchies!

Just looking at these pics again. Beano looks really quite fierce, but poor Gordon just looks even cuter when he is cross and grumpy. :lol::love:

:lol: Beano can do great disapproving looks! I think I've been forgiven now though :love:

Just been out to say goodnight to them, they appear to have forgotten about earlier but then again, they may be plotting something :lol:

That.... is frightening. It's like some kind of before and after warning...dear humans, we have tried to tell you, but you wouldn't listen, this was the result...

They have now gone back to being lovey buns but are prepared to be cross with me again if their veg is delayed tonight :lol:

They have now gone back to being lovey buns but are prepared to be cross with me again if their veg is delayed tonight :lol:

I hope they were satisfied with tonight's service, and do you a nice pile of poops as a tip. :lol:

Back