• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Refurb - Truffle and Fudge now have a 2nd level :)

esupi

Warren Veteran
I was worried that the ramp would be too slippery for them, but they seem to use it when they're feeling lazy (otherwise just jump on and off).
100_0743.jpg

100_0746.jpg

100_0748.jpg

Sorry for the large pics - I don't know how to resize them!

haha - they're not THAT tidy - I'd been in shortly before with the dustpan and brush. They used to have a litter tray in a dog bed, and the dog bed kept everything contained - I'm hoping the enclosed litter tray will have the same effect.

As for the colour scheme - it's all from Ikea! Doesn't go with anything else in the house lol. OH picked the flowers, because he thinks 'they'll feel like they're in the garden'. haha

It's a fleece blanket from Ikea - We bought three of them so one has been cut up and used to cover the shelf, ramp and their 'house', and the other two we rotate so there's always a clean one ready to go on.

It's a fleece blanket from Ikea - We bought three of them so one has been cut up and used to cover the shelf, ramp and their 'house', and the other two we rotate so there's always a clean one ready to go on.

I love it. My buns currently have towels in their hutches but when they all move into the playhouse I was going to vinyl the floor and wondered whether to still use the towels.. That fleece looks fab though. I will show them your pics and get their opinions.

Just looked at your pics again...do the buns sit on the window ledge and watch the world go by? Imagine the picture that would make :love:

:) hope they approve!

I think vinyl would be easier to sweep, but the fleece isn't that hard either as it's very smooth (think it's meant to be a baby blanket so it doesn't have a 'pile' that anything can stick to). It needs a proper vac every now and then though.

You'd have to give some thought to how to fix it in a playhouse I would think. Theirs is over a rug, so the friction of the rug sort of holds it in place, plus it's tucked under at the edges. It means it's easy to take out to wash, but I don't know how you'd acheive the same temporary fixing outside. Sure it's possible though!

wow that's fab!! lovely set up! I'd love to do something similar seeing as MJ don't close the hutch door at all now anyway!

Thats lovely :love:- I love the crisp green colour and the co-ordination although I wonder if they will find the gerbera's on the window cill eventually and dessimate them :lol: Lovely bunnies aswell :love:

Is the litter tray from Ikea? I'd like to get a couple of those how much was it if you don't mind me asking?

The gerberas are plastic! hehe. And - I'm working on getting OH to agree to a 3rd level so they can sit and look out of the window :)

The litter tray is from a huge pet shop near me (probably one I shouldn't shop in). It's a Pet Brands one, like this http://www.petbrands.com/Products/Corner-Litter-Tray-With-Hood-Translucent_CLT5-205.aspx
They also do rectangular ones which are bigger and you can get them with or without the hood. I think ours was £21.49, the rectangular one was £20.99 I think.

Just looked at your pics again...do the buns sit on the window ledge and watch the world go by? Imagine the picture that would make :love:

Sorry I missed this - see above post! They don't get up there currently - it's too slippery for them.

Back