• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pleasantly Surprised...........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Whilst I remain 100% anti Breeding I have just viewed a Breeder's website and the accommodation section shows an EXCELLENT set-up.

No matchbox hutches stacked on top of each other, but LARGE sheds with permanent runs attached. The Rabbits all look extremely happy and healthy and they all have toys. There is also a big 'digging pit' for them to play in :)

Just thought I'd post a positive thread, even if my opinion about breeding remains unchanged.

Thats lovely. Personally if pet shops stopped selling buns and breeders like that just sold rabbits in the way that responsible pedigree cat breeders do I would be happy with rabbits being bred, there would be very few in rescue then :D

Whilst I remain 100% anti Breeding I have just viewed a Breeder's website and the accommodation section shows an EXCELLENT set-up.

No matchbox hutches stacked on top of each other, but LARGE sheds with permanent runs attached. The Rabbits all look extremely happy and healthy and they all have toys. There is also a big 'digging pit' for them to play in :)

Just thought I'd post a positive thread, even if my opinion about breeding remains unchanged.

Well thats nice to hear. I hold your opinion, but even if selling rabbits was banned in pet shops and you could only get them from a breeder (especially one like this ) - it would be a step in the right direction. They would be harder to get and maybe only people who really wanted rabbits would get them, instead of on a whim, walking past the cute bunnies in the petshop.

brill :D I saw an advert for bunnies saying that they would only home thier flemish giants to a shed and large run or aviary, or as house buns :D

Back