• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Capri doesnt like.....

the hoover!!!!

There is hay everywhere in the living room so thought I would have a go at hoovering up, well mylo didnt care (as usual) but capri was terrified of it, mylo was dead cute though and went over to her and started to groom her but even about 10 mins after turning it off she kept thumping.

Looks like dustpan and brush time for me!

My mum has a thing about hoovering, but I don't really see the point ... I don't have a house bun though ... amazing the places hay turns up in, all the same. :roll::lol:

My mum has a thing about hoovering, but I don't really see the point ... I don't have a house bun though ... amazing the places hay turns up in, all the same. :roll::lol:

When they were away being bonded the living room was spotless and so nice and tidy, as soon as they come home the house is a pig sty and there is hay everywhere!!!!

I found a piece of hay in my drink last night :roll:

When they were away being bonded the living room was spotless and so nice and tidy, as soon as they come home the house is a pig sty and there is hay everywhere!!!!

I found a piece of hay in my drink last night :roll:

I found hay in a cup of tea once ... and then there was the poo that turned up in the pocket of one of my fleeces. :mrgreen::lol:

Back