• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run on decking?

allie1904

Mama Doe
It's a nice day here so was thinking of putting the buns in there run outside for a bit, they have never been outside. We haven't got grass, only decking, do you think they would enjoy this? How long. For the first time? We'll sit outside with them the whole time :)

as long as you keep an eye on them i dont see what the harm would be. bella hates going outside though :roll: so just see how they react x

It's fine for them to be on and they will probably enjoy it. However they may chew or gnaw on the decking and damage it.

How about adding some bunny friendly herbs, plants in some pots.? Something else for them to devour, no, I mean investigate!!!

My bunnies have never chewed the decking. I do put some carpet tiles out for them to lie on. A little bit of comfort goes a long way.

Some tubes, hidey holes.........I am sure you get the idea.

Good luck.

Back