• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more of my rats

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Some more pics of Honey and Treasure taken last night :love:

My frogs and rats watching eachother!

ratpic11.jpg

Treasure trying to see what was going on outside my room

ratpic9.jpg

ratpic5.jpg

Treasure drinking soya milk, she scoops it into her hand then drinks it!

ratpic4.jpg

ratpic3.jpg

ratpic2.jpg

ratpic6-1.jpg

ratpic8-1.jpg

my percy used to drink and eat yogurt like that, with his hands. was soooooo cute to watch :) your rats are lovely

Thankyou both :) Honey drinks it normally but Treasure drinks it from her hand then stops and gets annoyed about her hand being wet :roll::lol:

They're both so sweet. I have a wee girl that looks exactly like your Honey.:lol:

Awww :love: When Honey was a baby she had honey coloured patches but they've faded now. I'll see if I can find a pic of them when they were babies, they've changed so much!

ETA: Pics of them as babies when I got them last July :love:

image-6.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-9.jpg

Last edited:
Thankyou :) Just went in my room and they are both asleep in their sputnik, Honey with her head hanging over the side and Treasure on her back :love:

Awe... they are adorable. I would love to have rats again but I have allergies and asthma. Their urine really bothers me. I did have a rat years ago and he was so cute. :D

Back