• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a very naughty Mummy

Mrs Cullen

Alpha Buck
The bunny's were playing in the garden earlier and I was on RU. Looked up and saw out the back door that Jacob had gone to see his Auntie Lizz by way of the back fence. Managed to stop Bella from following Jacob's lead. It did only take Ian (Hubby) a minute to get him back, As jacob's abit of a scardy bunny. One look from Dad over the fence and he came back. BUT thats not the point is it?! What if Lizz's back gate had been open. I wont take my eyes of the ball again! Sorry:(

Don't worry this happend with mine all the time until I prefected the runs. They are sneaky little beggers and will find ways out you never even thought about. Its always trial and error in the beginning. Lilly used to run get out in the front of mine where the road is :shock:

I came running through to look for her one day and a guy asked if I was looking for my cat and I had to say no my rabbit :lol: :oops:

Back