• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need a name

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I went into a garden center about 4 days ago and I overheard two colleagues saying to each other we will never sell this one and they was talking about this little cutie. I walked out and said to Adam about her and went back in this morning and there she was still there :( I couldn't stand to leave her there knowing she might not go to a good home so rightly or wrongly I brought her home, she has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. But she still needs a name? she is tiny and is a nethie.
133131791.jpg

133131797.jpg

133131804.jpg

Ada, Arietta, Beryl, Blanche, Blossom, Blythe, Braelyn, Elsie, Grace, Lacey, Lavender, Paige, Posy, Shirley, Speedwell, Sybil, Sylvia, Taryn, Teasel, Violet. :wave:

She is gorgeous, I'm glad she has a nice new home with you :)

I like Maisie, Delilah or Violet.

She is gorgeous. What wonderful blue eyes. :love: :love:

'Twinkle' came to mind immediately here!

She is truly beautiful, and I can't understand why they would say they'd never be able to sell her!

Well done you for taking her home - you're very lucky :love:

Snowdrop, Cesca, Isabella, Tess, Lily, Blossom, Petal :D

She is so beautiful btw, well done for providing her with a loving home :D

PS Did they explain why they thought they'd never sell her? :? She looks eminently sell-able to me.

They repeated themselves today when I got her, they said she is one we never thought we would sell, I asked why and he said people don't like all white buns:roll: I said she is beautiful and her eyes are stunning and he said that is one thing she had going for her. Apparently people think white buns and red eyes are evil looking:shock: I love REW's and BEW's:love:

Sorry to be dumb, but what does REW and BEW mean? :oops:

red-eyed white and blue-eyed white :wave:

I didn't used to find REWs attractive but I got one anyway because of his adorable personality and now I loooooove them :wave: So I can kind of relate to people not wanting them...I'm surprised they don't want BEWs though :?

Back