• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just came home to this...i almost died...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
P1040280Small.jpg

P1040281Small.jpg

Biscuit came to save the day...

P1040282Small.jpg

:shock:

Scary but very sweet! :love: :love: :love:
Glad to see she is comfortable enough to relax like that.

naughty bunny :lol: Alfie does this quite a lot too it always makes me go :shock: then I get reallllly close to make sure he is actually breathing and he moves :lol:

:lol: They do scare you when they do that, especially the first time! Loxxy had never done it, so when Twitchy was laid there, like that, I thought :shock:

Anyway, that's what Sundays are all about - lazing about and taking it easy :bunny:

How did you manage to establish bun wasn't dead before taking the photo? Whenever Beau does this, I wake him up checking he's alive and miss the photo opportunity :(

How did you manage to establish bun wasn't dead before taking the photo? Whenever Beau does this, I wake him up checking he's alive and miss the photo opportunity :(

I used to do this. Now when I see it, I freeze and check if they are breathing first!

Bramble used to do this to me all time, remember dad coming into my room to tell me some bad news. He had been in the garden and notice Bramble and he thought he had passed away. Went out to check and burst out laughing. Said 'Who wants his tea' and Bramble jumped up and was at the door ready and waiting.

This happened so many times lol

George and Gemma do this a lot - it always terrifies me. My heart sinks and I immediately start berating myself for what I must have missed healthwise. Even when I can see they are breathing I still worry they are unconscious.

But then I open the crunchie bag:):)

And all is well again - phew!!!!

Bless her, that's one very relaxed bun. I suppose a slightly moving tummy reassured you she was alive and let you take the photo. :love:

Back