• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

London pet show

DUTCH4

Young Bun
:wave: morning all

has anyone been to the london pet show before? as i am thinking of going but having a little trouble in finding transport coming from hertfordshire and not keen on the undergrounds.
Is the show good?

:wave: morning all

has anyone been to the london pet show before? as i am thinking of going but having a little trouble in finding transport coming from hertfordshire and not keen on the undergrounds.
Is the show good?

oooooo never been but wanted to go, when is it??

hi :wave: yes I have been and done a rabbit jumping display there :) The show is ok but no where near as good as bradford :) there are a few stalls but mainly for the fanciers :)

hi :wave: yes I have been and done a rabbit jumping display there :) The show is ok but no where near as good as bradford :) there are a few stalls but mainly for the fanciers :)

I think that was the London Championship Small Livestock Show you went to Charlotte (when you went with Demi in september?).
The london pet show seems different. , http://www.londonpetshow.co.uk/visitors-info/show/2?gclid=CPOEgfjfy6cCFUdP4QodnByJDg,
was it not they who you were talking to at Bradford about jumping there?

ooops sorry I was on about a different london show lol :lol: Yes there will be quite a few displays and stalls at the london pet show too :lol: I have been asked to do a rabbit jumping display there :) ( also vivien I have given the woman your email aswell as thought you might want to do the display :))

ooops sorry I was on about a different london show lol :lol: Yes there will be quite a few displays and stalls at the london pet show too :lol: I have been asked to do a rabbit jumping display there :) ( also vivien I have given the woman your email aswell as thought you might want to do the display :))

thought so lol, ah thank you :) but dont think I will be able to get down for that date :(
I have a wee display going on up here soon that will keep me busy tho ;) :lol:

Back