• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Bluesmum's Marnie, Blue and of course Rosie :)

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Just some phone pics from today, thank you Sam fo having us all over, really enjoyed it :)

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

Gimme food woman and stop pointing that thing in my face... seriously disapproving...
IMG_1209.jpg

Which one is mine?
IMG_1210.jpg

Karen (Rhianna) having a cuddle with beautiful Rosie
IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwww, lovely to see some pictures of Marnie :love: she doesn't seem to have grown as much as I though she would, but looks Very happy :)

very nice mugs too ;) :lol:

Awwwww, lovely to see some pictures of Marnie :love: she doesn't seem to have grown as much as I though she would, but looks Very happy :)

very nice mugs too ;) :lol:

She is such a soppy bunny!! She liked my nose, eyelid, hands, arms, legs oh and gave my feet a good wash too :lol:

Eeeeee!!!They're great photos :D
Thank you all so much for coming...I'll try and get the (many :oops: ) photos I took up....just need to find a lead for the camera.
After you left Marnie must have been exhausted....she spent the next 1/2 hour flopped on the lion mat with Rosie :love:
Liz...the mugs get lots of use, and lots of lovely comments...I think we need a second set ;);) Marnie hasn't grown much physically..but her personality is HUGE :love: She's such a loving (and naughty) bunny :love::love:

Woo, fab pics! It was a great day. Big thank you to Sam for having us all round for bunny licks and Rosie cuddles. :love:
Blue and Marnie are such lovely (and well behaved :shock:) bunnies!
It was lovely to meet all of you!

Oh good thanks for moving mods :lol:

Was lovely to meet everyone :wave: hopefully next meet at mine, my buns will be on best behaviour like Blue and Marnie! :D

What lovely photos - even the ones of me aren't as awful as usual - I am definitely NOT photogenic - and you have really caught the characters of Marnie, Blue and Rosie, Lara.

I had a wonderful time - despite being tired after working most of the night. It was the first time I have ever been licked by a bunny - none of mine have ever done that:(

It was really great to see Debbie, Lara and Sam again and to meet new mad bunny people.

The food was yummy and company warm and friendly. I am sooo pleased I went. Thank you lots and lots everyone - and the buns say an additional thank you to Sam for the nommy hay:love:

wow captured bunnies natures in the pics:wave: I STILL dont believe sam that marnies the naughty one...shes sooo cute and licky:love:

blue is so much like my bluebell...not just looks..personality too...well he did drag off the bag of bread rolls...she will raid the bags of shopping and do that:lol:

Thos epics of you have come out lovely karen....and wee rosies so sweet..laid back like mummy sam;):lol:

lovley to see karen again...and moan at her for not getting her washing over here...doh no brakes on car..ah i forgot that hun:lol::lol:

lovely to meet everyone...even if i drover poor Eilidh crazy with my incessant babbling in the car:oops::oops:
i talked myself into a headache and have neuralgia lol. pain meds and more pain meds:lol:

i would love the red hair amanda...mines just grey..and untameable:lol:

lara....those pics are great.....lovely to meet you.

sam..i cannot thank you enough for opening up your house to us all xx
Still shocked that your bridge bun ollie was at one point going to be my ollie...weird:shock: im glad she had such a wonderful home:love:

Your buns are so friendly....and norty..but i reckon blue is the norty one and just frames marnie for it....shes soo innocent and sweet...licky buns...

mind you i wonder what amandas husband thought when he was asked if he wanted a lick:shock::shock::lol::lol:

it was a lovley day...xx

I am back online. Yippee.

Thanks Sam for a great afternoon it went so quickly.

Love the photos.

Hi to Lara, Karen, Ailey, Debbie it was really lovely to meet you all and hope we all catch up again. :wave:

Back