• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

one month today

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
It has been one month today that my gorgeous man left me. I can't beleive it had been a month. I still miss him everyday and talk to him loads. He stole my heart from day one and never gave it back. Found myself sitting watching my 2 baby frenchies today wishing Bramble was still here cos he would of loved them. He loved all the bunnies and when having the run of the garden used to go and visit them all. he was the big daddy of all my bunnies.

sweet dreams and binky free my gorgeous, loving and funny Bramble, not just a bunny but my best friend.

The day he stole my heart xxxx
emmasbabybun.jpg

DSC09808.jpg

DSC01346.jpg

I don't think some realise the impact the loss of a loved pet has on us and for how long it can be felt.

I always say goodnight and good morning to all of our pets who have passed. We also light a small candle on the day of the week of their passing to commemorate their memories. I don't know if it helps but it symbolises to us how much each one meant in our lives.

Oh poor Bramble.

I may lose Pie this weekend and can totally sympathise with your feeling of losing your best friend. :cry:
I'm sure he is still around you though. :)

I have had many bunnies over the years but he was different if that makes sense. I always say goodnight to him and always find myself talking to him when i am in the garden. The other day way in the garden and pixel was up at his run wanting a fuss as normal when i am doing the other rabbit and I found myself saying 'Bramble give me a second, cant fuss you always' and then realised it wasnt him. I have a cry many days just a huge part of my life has left. We are going to get a bush or plant to remember him by and then a ornament or something like that. Was thinking of getting solar light one of the unusual ones to put in his corner.

I know I have all the other bunnies and my 2 gorgeous baby frenchies but miss him loads. Hopefully this will lessen over time. Oh and his picture in my room, on desktop and phone lol.

When brought baby bunnies home and they were put in brambles hutch it felt so wrong. it should be him in there, his cute face that greets me, but watching and caring for them the last week it has lessened and so glad i went on a 5 hour road trip to collect them lol. good job i have a wonderful brother, still owe him big time though lol

Sorry this is so long, everyone here says they miss him cos of his character and bubblyness but think they are getting bored of me going on.

Back