• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing the rabbits :,(

Collielover

Mama Doe
I am totally lost today. Last week I had 34 rabbits here and today I am Left with 3 :( dont worry I annt lost any of them . They are all out at fosters and family , Till our back yard gets redone. Sheds are getting taken down and rebuilt and the carvan what the big boys stay in is getting scrapped to be replaced with a kennel block from them.
I never thought I would miss mucking out. And cleaning up the stray poos here but I am.What am I going to do for 2 and a bit weeks till this is all done.:oops::oops::oops::cry::cry::cry::cry:

dont worry I am.Even the bulldog(mojo) who lives up to his name is being spoiled . Only reason he is still here is he is going down the Kayj to be tried to be bonded with one or two of her girls on the 26th .

Shazzabunny is loving having the conti girls and see's now why Kayj and I loves them so much.I am missing them really really bad tonight its so quiet here without them.

Back