• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of these products?

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
I'm thinking of getting the buns a couple of things from the hay experts, I've had a look and think my two would like a 'Gnaw Stone' which is £1.99 and a 'Chill n' Chew mat' which is £2.60, what do you think of those products if you've ever bought them? Any other recommendations? Thankyou :wave:

Bought them both before and bunnies liked them. With the gnawstones, when I got them they had a metal hook in which I made sure I took out before I gave it to them though

:lol: I can imagine the mat won't last long with mine either

Thankyou very much about the hook Fran, I'll make sure I take that out.

I bought a chill and chew mat and they love it. I got it on the 4th March and here's whats left of it..

Note bottom left..

photo14t.jpg

Still got a while to go, would def buy again!

I have been tempted to look at getting one of the chew mat things, think mine will like it when they get the shed.

I've bought both, the gnaw stone I got with the orange stone and wood doesn't have any metal in just rope which you use to hang it with, bit like soap on a rope. The mats do down well too, Peanut isn't much of a nibbler so has barely made any marks on it but Roo is quite good at destrying it, his second one is lasting quite well though, I reckon it's got quite a bit of time left, I can't say the same for the grassy basket though, that's definitely gone :lol:

Mine have just had the mats for the first time.

Dan and Clo have enjoyed nibbling theirs, but haven't destroyed it yet, and Butters has completely ignored his so far :lol:

Spenser loved his first one, but didn't bother much with the second. I ended up throwing it out becuase it got a bit damp somehow. He prefers to groom his fleece blankies - not so good for his teeth, but keeps gim a happy boy. I haven't tried the gnaw stones.

Back