• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Set Up - Fingers Crossed Please! *some biggish pics sorry*

allie1904

Mama Doe
We have taken down the pen completely now..we've had 3 nights of total free range with the buns on their best behaviour :) Apart from the sitting on the face thing in bed :lol:

My OH is a bit 'ummm and arrr' about it but hopefully this is it now for the pen. I took it down to clean this morning and haven't put it back up..*sneaky sneaky*.

Fingers crossed please! I would be so happy if they could be free range 24 hours a day and not have to be shut away for 7 hours!

Here's how I've got their stuff, their pen used to go aroud everything..

Litter tray and Fleecy bed box

photo9w.jpg

photo14y.jpg

and some bunny bum for good measure :lol:

photo8vr.jpg

That's the back door by the way not the front, our downstairs is open plan so we have a back door in the living room and a front door :lol:

Bit of a pointless thread apart from I want you all to cross your fingers for me please!
:wave:

Wooo..it's looking good. They slept under our bed for most of the night and then followed us downstairs when we got up :love:

I think by having them out all the time they don't feel the need to go as bonkers :lol: makes me make sure the house is tidy as well as everything needs to be away! :roll:

Back