• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All ready for the new couple...We're home!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Tomorrow is the day I return to Windwhistle to collect Estelle and her new husbun, Frankie.

Everywhere cleaned and disinfected.
Toys ready to be played with.
Cushions on their settee plumped up and ready to be thrown around.
Water and food bowls placed around the conservatory.
Litter trays just need fresh hay in tomorrow.
Guinea pigs say they will be on best behaviour!!! Huh. I don't believe that. Don't panic, they have the run of the conservatory, with plenty of hidey holes, tubes etc.
Estelle loves the piggies and Frankie used to live with one before he went to Alice's. So everyone should get along just fine.

All I need now is Estelle and Frankie.

I can't wait.

NB. I apologise to anyone who has recently lost a furry friend, and might find my rather exuberant thread rather upsetting.
This wouldn't be happening if I hadn't lost Ambrose a couple of weeks ago.
I do understand how you will be feeling.
This way a previously overlooked rescue bunny gets a new forever home.

Last edited:
Yay :D I hope they both appreciate the effort you have put into making a lovely welcome for the happy couple. Wishing them lots of love and hope they're together for a very long time :wave::wave:

Hope you can sleep tonight with all the excitement :lol::lol: What time are you picking them up tomorrow?

ETA: Everyone knows how much you loved Ambrose, and how you are doing this to make Estelle happy. I hope he is proud of his wife for finding love again :)

Yay :D I hope they both appreciate the effort you have put into making a lovely welcome for the happy couple. Wishing them lots of love and hope they're together for a very long time :wave::wave:

Hope you can sleep tonight with all the excitement :lol::lol: What time are you picking them up tomorrow?

All being well around 11am.

I have missed having my own bunnies around me.

Yes, let's hope that they are together for a very long time.

Do you think that I should keep you all updated?
Anyone be interested?

Aren't I wicked. Of course I will!!!!

Anyone be interested?

I was going to say, if you don't keep us updated I will come and find you- remember I know where you live!! :lol::lol:

Di- a step by step guide to uploading pictures, with screenshots, as promised :wave: Let me know if you still have any problems.

click!

No excuses not to post pictures now :lol::lol:

Anyone be interested?

YOU HAD BETTER!! :lol:

It's 11am!

I hope you are enjoying seeing the happy couple again, can't wait to hear how they are when they get home :wave::wave:

Just got back.

I have had a lovely day at Alice's. Helping clear out bunnies, drinking coffee, having lunch.

A beautiful day all in all.

A nice steady journey home.

That's about it isn't it?

Oh yes........................Estelle and Frankie are both safe and sound. Estelle has gone to sit in her favourite place. Frankie is grooming himslef tucked away in a corner.

I am going to sit with them for a while just to make sure nothing kicks off.

I am pretty sure they will be fine...............but,..........................

Now, as for piccies. Bear with me. Tomorrow is going to be a settling in day for Frankie, and I really don't want to be frightening him with me looming up with a camera.

Be patient with me..............please.

Just got back.

I have had a lovely day at Alice's. Helping clear out bunnies, drinking coffee, having lunch.

A beautiful day all in all.

A nice steady journey home.

That's about it isn't it?

Oh yes........................Estelle and Frankie are both safe and sound. Estelle has gone to sit in her favourite place. Frankie is grooming himslef tucked away in a corner.

I am going to sit with them for a while just to make sure nothing kicks off.

I am pretty sure they will be fine...............but,..........................

Now, as for piccies. Bear with me. Tomorrow is going to be a settling in day for Frankie, and I really don't want to be frightening him with me looming up with a camera.

Be patient with me..............please.

Glad they are home at last, lots of staying-happy-together vibes, look forward to photos! xx

Back