• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Camp Nibble Lent Challenge

Camp Nibble

Warren Scout
Hi everyone :wave:

With more animals being abandoned than ever before like nearly all animal rescue charities we are currently struggling to make ends meet. We are hoping to raise some desperately needed funds over lent. We are currently running a Lent Challenge on our website and would love your support.

http://www.campnibble.com/news_59358.html

Anyone who successfully raises £50 or over via their fundraising page will receive a Camp Nibble T-shirt. What more incentive could you need :lol:

T-shirtfront.jpg

Many thanks for looking.

Hannah xxx

An enormous thank you to 'Orange' for your amazingly generous donation :shock:

Wendy is extremely grateful for your support and promises that not a single bonio will pass her lips until after lent!

Although she has successfully raised £50 to help the rescue animals we don't have a Camp Nibble T-shirt in Wendy's size :lol: Therefore, please drop us a line if you would like hers instead ;)

Again thanks a million xxx

:wave:awww I hate to think Camp Nibble are struggling with bills:(
I've hopped by and I'm supporting team weight loss!!! :D
All the very best.
bunnybunny

:wave:awww I hate to think Camp Nibble are struggling with bills:(
I've hopped by and I'm supporting team weight loss!!! :D
All the very best.
bunnybunny

Awww, thanks a million :D

hmmm, confession I have been to Macdonalds this week! You know, busy busy convenience and all that :oops::lol:

Your donation has definately motivated me to keep on the straight and narrow ;)

Hannah x

Back