• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your rabbits om nom nomming?

monocle_bunny

Young Bun
I'm doing an article on what owners like to feed their bunnies.

If you don't mind answering a few questions (it takes 3 mins to answer) then please could you take part in the survey?

No personally identifying questions are asked so all data remains completely anonymous d(^_^)

And if at any point you want to stop taking part merely close the page.

Thank you oodles! :rabbit2:

NB- Survey now closed as all the results required came in a LOT quicker than I expected. I was anticipating weeks not days lol

Thank you to everyone on here to took part.

I apologise for the roughness of the survey and the lack of available answers, I appreciate it caused some owners issues offering accurate answers, but there was a reason for it I promise and am sorry you didn't get a chance to input what you felt important!

Thank you ever so much again!

Last edited:
Good stuff! I can't wait to see the results and type it all up. I'm a total nerd for stats.

I need to get people with bunnies who aren't as 'clued up' as most on this forum too somehow... hmmmm

Have put it on Facebook although not sure how many of my contacts have rabbits.

I tried but there is apparently a problem with one of my answers and I don't know which. :?

It should highlight which one. With me it said the last one in the 'what do you look for in a rabbit food' was missing, though I'm certain I put it in. It went through the second time.

It should highlight which one. With me it said the last one in the 'what do you look for in a rabbit food' was missing, though I'm certain I put it in. It went through the second time.

I thought it indicated 'country' so I changed Scotland to United Kingdom and then to Britain. Still didn't work.

Back