• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy has collapsed/ She's gone

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Just found Daisy lying on her side shaking :cry: Steve is rushing her to the emergency vet as I type.

I am praying it is just some kind of stasis, but considering how far her cancer has spread I am extremely worried :cry::cry:

She has been a bit quiet for the last 3 days but ate her breakfast fine this morning. I am kicking myself for not checking her sooner as the local vet had closed only 15 mins earlier which would have saved her a car journey.

I really hope she will be Ok for Dave as Herman hasn;t got long left and I couldn't bear it if he lost them both so close together :cry:

I am so shocked as I have been worry about Revel all day. At one point we thought we would need to take him to be pts today but then decided he was comfortable enough for now, so to find Daisy like this is devastating :cry:

Last edited:
You are having a bad time.

We all send warm wishes to all the bunnies in your care. At this moment particularly Daisy and Revel.

Fingers, toes and paws crossed for Daisy.
x

Oh no, poor Daisy. Her time was limited with the cancer ... but it will be a sad day indeed when she has to leave her handsome husbun. :(

((Hugs!!)) I'm so sorry you're having such an awful time with your bunnies at the moment. Sending vibes for Daisy and all the other Rainbow Rabbits.:(

Back