• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off to clean the run AGAIN!

whitehood

Warren Veteran
Lucky and Jack remove all the newspaper and chuck it away from their litter area, and then they poop and wee on the base :[
Its probably because they don't get enough exercise and tire out :p
This is going to be fun!!!!

P.s Going to add a litter tray in.

Last edited:
Ooooh those lucky bun-bums!
Have you finished cleaning it out?
Did you get mucky....;)

No haven't gone yet, It will take me half an hour to clean it out and make everything perfect! :D

I'll have to give the litter tray that's been sitting in the soil for a year a good clean out too :D Hope they use it :p

No haven't gone yet, It will take me half an hour to clean it out and make everything perfect! :D

I'll have to give the litter tray that's been sitting in the soil for a year a good clean out too :D Hope they use it :p

I'm sure they will use it if you put plenty of hay in there.

It took me an hour to clean their run and vacum the garage :D
All for them lucky bunnies :D
They like the tray ..! Wow Looked so cute when they both were in it.
P.s. I saw Jack grooming Lucky :love: *Bonding 99.9% Complete*
I have put shredded newspaper + hay in the tray.
:wave:

It took me an hour to clean their run and vacum the garage :D
All for them lucky bunnies :D
They like the tray ..! Wow Looked so cute when they both were in it.
P.s. I saw Jack grooming Lucky :love: *Bonding 99.9% Complete*
I have put shredded newspaper + hay in the tray.
:wave:

I'm so pleased that all is going well with the bonding. As for the litter tray, if you just put a thick layer of newspaper on the bottom and then a good layer of hay on top of that, you don't even need to bother with shredded paper. T

I'm so pleased that all is going well with the bonding. As for the litter tray, if you just put a thick layer of newspaper on the bottom and then a good layer of hay on top of that, you don't even need to bother with shredded paper. T

Thanks, :wave:
I'll do this in 3 days when I clean the litter tray out.

They used the litter tray, saw some poops in there probably more which I didn't spot.
The was no poop or wee around the tray!!!!!!
Woo!

I am very ill, and I just cleaned the litter tray :[
I couldn't even feel my feet whilst I walked towards the garage :[

Today at four I cleaned the run.
It was easy to clean and definitely took less time due to the litter tray :D
I hoovered for dust.
I put some incense in there too whilst cleaning it's nice to smell and drives small flies away. :wave:

Back