• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH is mortified...

allie1904

Mama Doe
He didn't know the buns ate their poops, so the other day I pointed out their poop eating face :lol:

It's the russling around down below, followed by the chewing a toffee sort of face..

He's less than impressed at his boys :lol:

:lol: I wouldn't dare tell my OH thats what they do he dislikes them enough as it is, though it could be preferable to leaving little packages around the place!:lol:

I love to see Spenser nom his caecotrophs. :oops: He takes a good while at his chewing. Once he ate started what turned out to be a normal poop by mistake, but spat it out. :mrgreen:

I love to see Spenser nom his caecotrophs. :oops: He takes a good while at his chewing. Once he ate started what turned out to be a normal poop by mistake, but spat it out. :mrgreen:

Ginger does this! But she gets so confused, we often get about 5 spat out faecal poops before the caecotroph is nommed :lol:

i'm sure mj eats his normal ones sometimes when we're not looking, one minute theyre there, the next they're not! pretty sure it's on purpose too!:oops:

Riley eats her normal ones too... :shock: I see her do it all the time. You would think I starved the bunny, but no. She just likes them. Ick.

Awh haha..

I had to bathe one of my guinea pigs as he has a skin condition and I was drying him off and had him wrapped in a towel on my lap rather than put him in the cage and i passed hiim to my brother and i looked over and he was eatting his droppings. I told my brother... Oh the face that he pulled consider the guinea pig was on his lap :p

Back